- Model:Domestic type
FRK20-3926 $230 1.35kg
FRK20-4626 $245 1.6kg
FSB20-6030 $385 2.4kg
- Material: Wood (Core), Specialized Rubber
- Product type:Cutting Boards
- Country of origin:Japan
- Available in 5 sizes.
- Durable commercial-grade kitchenware – Made in Japan.
- Awarded “Good Design Award”.
Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- When you find the board is roo slipperly, apply dish soap with scrab and make scratch on the surface.
- Not appropriate for the use with sharp nife like DEBA nife. It will make a hole on the cutting board.
- Clean with bleach at least once a week.
HASEGAWA is a Japanese company based in Chiba prefecture, Japan. It started its business in 1955 and produced products using its professional knowledge about chemical industries. Their policy, “seeking the safety with science” describes their business well.